sunnuntai 29. huhtikuuta 2012

07

OK have to write entry before May Day because reasons. I'll first write shortly of other things and then rest of the entry is dedicated to this spring's cosplays.


So last Friday I was home alone and I was bit bored and stuff so I dyed my hair to orange and cut it little.

...true beauty & crappy web camera quality...

I had silver hair before but since there aren't any pictures of my hair there here have another quality web camera picture:

ew

I also missed playing TERA so much that I started playing WoW again...It was poor substitute though. But well thanks to other players who were entertaining me by trying to fuck with me with really bad grammar my night wasn't too boring. In the end firsts quests sucks and if WoW really is trying to get more people play WoW with that starter package...well you know it kinda sucks so I don't think it will work. Oh well whatever.

And now it's time for cosplay rant: I ditched school on Tuesday and Wednesday and started sewing Yukimura's (Sengoku Basara) jacket. And there are no enough words to describe how much I hate sewing leather. I still have so much to do and only 6 weeks time....

It's actually darker red irl

Week ago Saturday I decided to test my Howl (Howl's moving Castle) costume. That awesome moment when you have your costume ready 2 weeks before convention. Too bad that my friend Ada can't get Sophie done it would have been awesome to photo shoot together but... well no can do.

It was hard try to take picture with that jacket on

Also my cosplay plans for Kikucon changed radically. I was supposed to make Akemi Homura from Puella Magi Madoka Magica but now it's seems like that we will have DOGS: Bullets & Carnage photo shoot and on second day I'll cosplay Yamada Akira Agarkar from Tsuritama. It's going to be interesting because even thought his clothes itself are easy to make, I need to paint my face, neck and hands to brown. I already did small test with my super brown foundation (don't ask why I have it in first place I don't have any idea myself either). It worked fine so I'll next style my wig, get proper fabric for my turban and do something to those eyebrows of mine etc.

Nigga stole my bike/ I just made turban of my own scarf lol

There are only week to Tampere Kuplii anymore! I'm probably going to be there only on Saturday because I want to have some quality time with Linde too aka lay on her floor and derp.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti