tiistai 3. huhtikuuta 2012

01

Well hello world.
So I decided to make new blog since Irc-galleria is dead, facebook is full of stupid people, tumblr or Deviantart are not proper place for shit like this and twitter has annoying 140 characters limit. I thought that I would benefit from writing blog: maybe I would remember stuff later, I have really bad memory so it would be nice to come back and read what has happened later and then maybe just maybe I would take more pictures again.


Starting and introducing yourself is always hardest part of everything. I'm still trying my best and make small introduce of me and this blog.

About me

Pedro / 20 / Finland

Anime / Manga / Games / Cosplay / Photography

I'm socially awkward and clumsy. I'm horrible cook. I'm cosplayer and I have been active cosplayer since 2009. I like cats. I'm currently studying Game Industry in Helsinki Business College and I graduated last year from Helsinki Upper Secondary School of Visual Arts. I like alcohol. I'm lazy as fuck. I'm bishounen wait what.


I don't actually have hair like that anymore lol.

About this blog

I'm pretty sure I'm mostly going to post about my life, about anime I have watched, manga I have read and games I have been playing. Also pretty sure that I'm going to dump Cosplay work-in-process pictures and results of photo shoots. So this is going to be personal blog full of personal shit no one cares how unexpected lol.


Oh about that header, there is Tatsuhiro Satou from Welcome to the N.H.K. Why him? Because it's almost shocking and sad how much I can identify with him. Also I was too lazy to actually draw something. People who follow me on Tumblr must know that I quite often use his pictures as reaction pictures.


That's pretty much everything for now.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti