lauantai 21. huhtikuuta 2012

04

You know you are Finnish when you go to Estonia just to get cheap alcohol, right? Well you know you are Finnish alcoholic cosplayer when you go to Estonia just to get cheap alcohol and fabric. So guess where I was last Friday? Yes we went to Tallinn with Pico to get cheap alcohol, food and fabric.


It was epic adventure yes. I woke up 4 am so we could catch our ship which left from Helsinki 8 am. I woke up 4 hours earlier and still we were late and we had to run and they needed to open the doors again just for us too lol. 
8D

We were at Tallinn around 11 am and first thing we did: got lost. After some derping and herping we find our way to Viru keskus and from there one really nice old Estonian lady showed us the way to fabric store. It was confusing how well some Estonians are talking Finnish. Best thing is: I found my perfect dark red leather I have been searching from everywhere to my Sanada Yukimura (Sengoku Basara) cosplay. I bought 3 meters and it costed only 10€ when in Finland that much would have costed at least 30€.


Next we went back to Viru keskus to buy some food and check some stores. I couldn't find any clothes (well lol we weren't really searching either) but I found these:

Why they can't sell these in Finland too ;A; Milka chocolate is best chocolate

TASUJADDDD! lol what

I really want to go to photo shoot cosplays to Tallinn someday these buildings <3

Well rest of the time we used for buying alcohol. I really wanted that green Saku long drink I bought last time when I was there so we visited at least 4 different shops before finding it. Thanks god there are so many huge alcohol stores near port thought.




Our ship left from Tallinn 4:30 pm and it was around 8pm at Helsinki. We both had way too heavy bags and we were really exhausted so...we "lent" shopping cart we found and used it to carry our bags to tram stop lol.

haha sorry Pico!

I was home around 10 pm and oh geez how tired I was. Also I found out that I actually have some leg and arm muscles...or at least according this pain I have. But anyway there is everything I bought, expect that safari long drink which I drunk on our way back to Finland:

One of the bigger Smirnoff Ice bottles and that huge Gin bottle I bought to Linde thought.

And now I shall go to finish my Howl cosplay and maybe even start sewing Yukimura's jacket ~

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti