perjantai 6. huhtikuuta 2012

02

Hi guys, I returned to my blog sooner than I expected because aaa I have so much things to show! 

I got something really nice last Tuesday, you can probably guess what it is

lol we were too excited to search scissors or knife...

So tadaa here is my 3rd computer! Now I have one laptop for school use, one for other use and PC for gaming.

 
my new love ♥

Added more fans to my brother's PC too.

My room is rather small so at the moment I can't use my PC tho (╥_╥) I don't have enough space for table. But hopefully we will get apartment soon so I can play, wait what. I been planning of buying new TV so I could use it as screen, and I really need better TV for PS3 and PS2 I really hate my old fat CRT TV.


Also I have made some progress what comes to my cosplays for this spring/summer. I'm cosplaying Howl from Howl's Moving Castle at Tampere Kuplii (5.5.2012) and I have almost got his jacket done.

Herpderp ugly jacket is ugly

I run out of fabric but I'll go tomorrow to fabric store to get rest of the materials. Should iron it, cut strings etc.
Also because I'm badass and ditched school on Thursday too, I had time to test my wig and contact lenses for my Sanada Yukimura (Sengoku Basara) cosplay. I'm going to make three versions of Yukimura to Desucon (8.-10.6.2012); Gakuen Basara version, Normal version and Hakama version.


Ooh Mr. WC-paper ooh

Next weekend is my friend's housewarming parties and we are planning of going to Estonia with Linde someday soon so there are going to be lot to update. From where I suddenly got social life seriously.


/ long entry is long. Now off to have some quality time with my PS3.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti