keskiviikko 25. huhtikuuta 2012

05 - TERA -

This entry is going to be dedicated to TERA only! First I thought of writing of new anime shows of this season too but then decided that I'll do own entry for that later, because otherwise this entry would be too long + too image heavy. So TERA only this time.


So there were Open Beta on TERA from April 19 to April 23. I missed first days because of our trip to Estonia but I played like crazy rest of the days and I need to say: I'm in love. I'm not that much into MMORPGs and all my experience of these kinds of games rests on WoW and Forsaken World.
Fighting combat of TERA is pure awesomeness and environment was so beautiful and just unf. I can't wait until full game is launched.


I'm just gonna dump some screen shots I took here, so enjoy (click picture for getting it bigger)

My moe uguu Elin. So cute ;A;

Second character. No homo.



Pretty environment is pretty.


Let me show you dance of my people lol

Second outfit!


leaving from Island of Dawn

This is only screen shot from Velika.

OK I have still more screen shots but I think these will do for now. 

TERA will be the pay to play game and it will cost about 13€ per month + starting payment. It is much for someone who is poor like me, but dude how can I live without anymore when I have once tried it. If I understood right Korean and Japanese servers are free to play thought.

Beta ended today 1 am and after server went down I felt really empty suddenly. Almost felt like crying when I thought that my beautiful babies got wiped away, haha. Well maybe I will remake them to actual game then!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Toi peli kyl näyttää hyvältä ku tsiigailin vähän kaverin peluuta ja seki ylisti tota, ehkä joskus voisi iteki kokeilla 8D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hohoo kannattaa, suosittelen lämpimästi ainakin näin betan perusteella!

      Poista