tiistai 22. toukokuuta 2012

12

So much happened last week. I mean. I probably got job and I got apartment from Vantaa. So I'll move out once again (and this time I will not move back home...hopefully) on first of July. I have used to be living in this small 12m² room so I guess it will be really weird to live in 52 m² apartment all by myself. Not sure how long I'm going to live in there since we are still looking for apartment with Noomi.

Can't exactly remember what I have done at the beginning of the week. Probably done school stuff and playing Tera. lol bad memory is bad.

Quality screenshot of my Tera character!


Last weekend was Kirsikkakukkacon or shortly Kikucon. After all money and hotel drama (which exactly wasn't even drama) Papu and Anette came to pick me up from Vihti and we continued our marvelous trip to Turku. We met others there and then we just...hang around in our retard-ring until we wanted to sit down = we went to sit to Papu's and Taika's cars. Lame con is lame, we just mostly sat there and talked nonsense, until people got hungry. After eating we hang around a bit more until we decided to go to local cathedral to have small photo shoots. It was interesting indeed since pretty much everyone was cosplaying from different series. Also there were Japanese tourists taking "secretly" pictures of us. Also there were wedding ceremony going, but they left before we went to take pictures inside of cathedral (where were some kind of church ceremony idk going on at the same time lol oops).

"Ladies and Gentlemen this is the biggest crossover ever. Now select your ships"


Shewon, Tuike, Taika, Taisto, Anette, Vici, Umi, Papu and me.

After photo shoot we again hang around and waited to closing ceremony to start, since our friends' dance group WE!Dance had show there. Waiting was quite painful since everyone pretty much just wanted to go to their hotels/home. And when finally our long waiting and only reason we still where in that lame little con has to come...*dramatic drum solo* our friends' dance show was ruined. They have had problems with their audio since Kikucon's workers lost audio Ada gave to them couple weeks earlier so their audio cut out 3 times = everyone messed up the rhythm. They all were so disappointed and Kikucon's organizer's useless explaining and blaming others didn't really help either. Well thankfully they got other change on Sunday then! 
After raging with WE!Dance group's members me and Papu left and started our trip back to Vihti.

After all Kikucon was mostly lame and boring and I'm sure I would regret going there if I wouldn't have had so awesome company with me. Thanks guys you really made my day, derp. To end of this entry I'll just upload these two pictures I have already submitted to DA. I'll make later this week another update of Yukimura's spears I'm currently making !



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti