tiistai 8. toukokuuta 2012

09

So I spent my weekend at Tampere with awesome people. We left straight from school on Friday and were around 6 pm there, went to buy food and right after that went to Linde's place. We mostly watched TV and told really horrible jokes and I hope that Linde's roommates doesn't hate us now... or maybe they like poop and bloody-vagina jokes too. Krhm.

Basically our everyday school life: sleeping and tumblr in middle of lesson. Liina.


On Saturday we woke up around 10 am and started to get ready to leave to Tampere Kuplii. I cosplayed Howl from Howl's moving castle if someone did not know. We went to check Cosplay Competition where surprisingly were my friends taking part too. Lapirin and Lirlys cosplayed Prince and Princess Bubblegum from Adventure Time, and I had to say they were both gorgeous and in my opinion they really deserve their place in second ground. Sadly I couldn't get any good photos from competition since I don't have zoom object yet.

They were showing trailers to us while jury was deciding the finalists, but they apparently had some technical problems so first trailer was completely pink lol. 


Äänestää voi kuudesta ehdokkaasta täältä vielä keskiviikkoon (9.5.2012) asti ! Kipaskaapa äänestämässä mieluisinta, vaikka ette olisikaan itse paikalle päässeet.

We were there only couple of hours: After cosplay competition we went to check shopping place and then just sat there and talked about our future cosplay plans. Last year at Tampere Kuplii I bought my first Sanada Yukimura figure and well when I saw that they were selling those Sengoku Basara coin surprise boxes this year I just had to buy one even though price was ridiculously expensive. And tattadaa I got: SANADA YUKIMURA ! This must be fate seriously now !


Linde's Knuckles figure and my Yukimura.


After that was of course time to try to photo shoot my Howl cosplay. Well... We were mostly derping so here have some derpy photos:


My extremely horrible face + Linde

My smiling face = far from handsome.

........I just had to upload this there holy shit.


And about 99% of other pictures where like that. Well I managed to get one photo which was good enough. Well hopefully I can have photo shoot again later. 


We were there about 2-3 hours and then left back to Linde's place to change clothes before leaving to movies. We went to see the Avengers finally and well everyone who follows me on tumblr has probably noticed how madly I'm in love with Loki now. Movie was good imo !


Sunday we left around 4 pm and I after 2 hours' train trip back to Helsinki and one hour bus trip to Nummela I was finally home around 7 pm. Now I have inspiration to continue with my cosplays. Only two weeks to Kikucon andone  month left to Desucon




Good way to end entry to my bishounen face, right?


2 kommenttia:

  1. apua toi viiminen kuva oot ihana kuolen D--------: harmi etten nähny sua siellä 8(

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Haha kiitos! Voi olla että tuun kierrättämään tätä pukua myöhemmin, niin ehkä käy ens kerralla parempi tuuri XD !

      Poista