perjantai 11. toukokuuta 2012

10 - Tag game -

So I got tagged by Anskiize her questions were in Finnish so I'll just translate questions to English and  also answer in English.

Each tagged person must answer the 11 questions given to them by their "tagger" and post it on their blog. Then, choose 11 new people to tag and link them in your post. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. Do not tag to the person who has already tagged you.


1. Kissa vai koira? / Cat or dog?
Cats. Forever and always.


2. Lempi ruoka? / Favorite food?
Can't decide ! I love food and eating but I'm actually really picky.


3. Lempi juoma? / Favorite drink?
Milk, coca-cola or beer. Depends of my mood really.



4. Mitä kesä suunnitelmia sinulla on? / What plans do you have for summer?
Well since I couldn't get summer job this year I bet I'm just mostly spending time at Vihti alone in my dark room lol. Well also I'm going to attend to couple conventions and we will have LAN parties with  my brother and our friends. So not that much plans yet.


5. Minkälainen puhelin sulla on? / What kind of phone you own?
I don't know the model's name. It's Samsung's couple years old touch screen phone. Black & gold.


6. Ketä julkkis haluisit olla? / Who celebrity would you like to be?
No one actually. Or I don't know. Someone who is rich lol.



7.  Mikä on sun kallein vaatekappale? / Your most expensive garment?
I don't like using money to clothes so I really don't have much expensive stuff. Probably some jeans which costed about 70€ (and well mom bought those to me derp)



8. Lempi jäätelö? / Favorite ice cream? 
ALL. Expect licorice and tar flavored ew.


9. Sinkku vai suhteessa? / Single or in a relationship?
Single.


10. Mitä ilman et voisi elää? / What you cannot live without?
Computer or internet connection. Not even kidding.


11. Rakastatko? / Do you love?
Sure. I love my computers, cat and Loki. lol OK what.

Gonna make new entry later. I have something to show even wohoo.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti