sunnuntai 13. toukokuuta 2012

11

This week went extremely fast even though I didn't do anything too special. I finally got my Sengoku Basara nendoroids I pre-ordered last year on Tuesday!




This two are my first nendoroids since this far ! Both are super cute etc but gotta say that getting them stand nicely was quite pain in the ass. Yukimura stands nicely now but Masamune is constantly falling down since their heads are quite heavy and that fastening-mechanism really sucks. But otherwise I'm satisfied. Also this was first time when I ordered something from AmiAmi and gotta say that I'll recommend them! Nothing bad to say. Everything went smoothly and shipping was really fast. These two + shipping to Finland costed only 60€, not bad !

I also took better picture of that Sanada Yukimura coin figure I bought from Tampere Kuplii last weekend:



Otherwise this week has went with making costumes. Expect yesterday we went to see the Avengers second time with my brother ! There seriously are no words to describe these feels what Loki gives to me. If you like Marvel movies you definitely should go to see the Avengers ! Also yes you could say that I have joined to the Loki's army. Now kneel before the God of the Mischief



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti