perjantai 29. kesäkuuta 2012

16 - TERA BETA -

I have wrote about this to my tumblr and twitter already but oh well I'll just write it here too so no one can say "I did not know."

There is free-to-play week for new TERA players from this Friday to next weeks Friday. 

So if you are interested of TERA but don't want to buy actual game before trying it there is your change! Just check from TERA online's own website how to take part to this beta event.
I welcome you to wonderful world of TERA!

PS. If you already own TERA or you will buy it in the future feel free to add me as friend or whisper or something. I have 3 characters, Castanic Male: Rai, High Elf male: Keiboi and Elin: Pai. I'm on Allemanthea server 2. Let's play together!





That neon green text on left corner is my video recording program btw. Tried to took better screenshots this time too.


I kinda promised to this other Elin who with I was playing earlier that I'll delete this video but one does simply not delete something this cute. It's not like it would be end of the world anyway... Geez I'm being huge dick I know.


OK maybe next time I'll make entry of something else too than just TERA lol.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Aah en malta odottaa et toi hemmetin lataus valmistuu, one big ass game D:

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Eiks se oo vieläkään valmis se lataus :O Nojoo toivottavasti menee nopee nii ei mee yhtään päivää hukkaan XD

      Poista