keskiviikko 27. kesäkuuta 2012

15

I haven't done much anything for couple weeks. I started to play Catherine and Final Fantasy X from the beginning. Also I continued Final Fantasy XIII and Red Dead Redemption and of course TERA. If I haven't been playing I have been just watching Adventure Time or anime.

Well at least I actually went outside to celebrate Midsummer day with friends. Midsummer day is probably only day of year when there in Vihti actually happens something. This year my friends who live in Helsinki came to Vihti too. I don't have much pictures (read: at all) since I forgot my memory card home. Anyway, midsummer was probably best day of my whole summer. We just sat there on beach, sang together while one random old man played guitar, talked, drunk alcohol, wrestled, taught each other to dance etc. And of course we went to dance when live band started to play some Finnish pop songs. I had so much fun that I didn't want to leave when others started to complain of being tired, hungry and cold. Dude I sure was drunk when we walked 5 km back to home. Also I was so annoyed that I actually broke one beer bottle by throwing it to ground. But I had awesome time anyway! Others went to sleep to Linde's place.

me and my best friend mr. beer.

Our parents left to Italy on Saturday so we moved our computers to living room and kitchen with my brother. My friends came to our place and we just played together and continued drinking. We even got brilliant idea to go to swim around 1 am. And of course it was raining all the time. So we were already wet even before we reached to beach. We also met some local murderers. Well OK they were just kids with guns. Yes, they had guns and they tried to scare shit out of us.

When we finally came back home from our epic adventure we went to Sauna and quite soon after sleep. Others left next day but me, Matias, Linde and Noomi stayed and later that day Bence joined to our LAN parties.

click to view in bigger size

I have been playing mostly TERA all the time after Midsummer. Well I did try Killing Floor, Mass Effect 3 and Metro 2033 but for some reason TERA is so damn addictive that I can't stay away more than hour from it.

I should probably start packing already. 3 days till I'll move out! Also should probably clean up a bit. This house looks so terrible because we have been just leaving dirty dishes and empty energy drink cans everywhere.

Probably my favorite outfit since this far

unf

wat

I also recorded video of my two TERA character's emoticons. Elin's emoticons are so cute and Castanic male's...well you can watch yourself:



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti