tiistai 12. kesäkuuta 2012

14 - Desucon -

So here, have this long and image heavy entry of awesome weekend I had at Desucon, Lahti. So as I said before since we couldn't get our Sengoku Basara cosplays done with Linde we needed to change our plans. We left to Pauli's place around 2:30 pm and we were still making our costumes around 11 am. And we both basically made those whole night. It was close but no can do. We are going to do them later and make them the best costumes you have never seen. OK probably not but anyway.

We jumped to our joy-van as we call Ville's van around 3 pm and started to drive towards to Lahti ! It had been a while since we saw each other last time so we had lots to talk about and one hour passed really fast. We picked up Reettis from Lahti's train station and went to our hotel. We had two hotel rooms since our group was quite big.



We dressed up to our costumes and headed to Sibeliustalo around 5 pm. We basically just hung around and  had photo shoot. I can't remember when last time I have had this fun while photo shooting. Finally we had characters who could derp around and we did got some nice photos too.
Also sunset was amazing ! It finally feels like summer has started. 

Yes I know port or sea isn't best background for Gakuen Basara but this just looked really nice imo



We took our photo shoots really seriously. Dance break perhaps?

I CAN'T. I have laughed about half hour to this already. I don't even.

I really liked of my wig btw

Others left quite early but we (me, Linde and Visti) stayed and wait Reettis who went to see couple panels or something. We walked from Sibeliustalo to our hotel, we where there around 11 pm. Then we just took costumes off, watched TV, talked and ate. Went to sleep around 2 am.



On Saturday we woke up 7:30 am and dressed up to our costumes. We were wearing hakama versions of Yukimura and Masamune which we originally planned of wearing on Sunday. I had first small problems with my contact lenses since my left eye didn't want to cooperate with me and then I had small problems with my hakamas. I was pretty much afraid of whole day that those will fall off and everyone would see my boxers. It have happened to me once couple years ago at Desucon btw. Yet again we just hang around. This time we hang with Jami and Andy who were cosplaying Dean and Castiel from Supernatural. Linde got really bad nosebleed couple times so there were blood everywhere. Too bad that I didn't get good picture of all that blood.

Pauli and Ville

I went to see Eurocosplay preliminary contest and Hall cosplay contest with Reettis and Ines. Yet again there were absolute gorgeous costumes and wonderful shows. Maybe one day I will be good enough to take part too. We decided not to go to photo shoot our cosplays since Linde was not feeling too well after losing that much blood.

I bought something too! I buy at least one figure from every bigger con! This time it was Panty from Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt! Thanks god mom gave me money, thought it wasn't even that expensive. 27€ of figure isn't bad at all!


Others left again sooner than us, we left to our hotel room around 9 pm to take costumes off. We just lied there and watched Mean Girls. Reettis came with Ines later and Ines changed her Other-girl-sempai costume back to normal clothes and ran to train. We had really weird topics that night. First we talked about  drool and drooling and then when the Walking Dead started we changed our topic to how we would survive in zombie apocalypse and what we could use as weapons. We went to sleep around 2 am again.

Our small sanctum where were my SB poster and Panty figure and Linde's Yoko figure.


On Sunday it was bit harder to get up at 7:30 am. We choose to wear Gakuen Basara cosplays on Sunday too. We packed our stuff and left to Sibeliustalo around 9 am. We had small photo shoot since we got this master plan of eating our cup noodles there. Not much to publish.

Real man eats with 6 forks

After eating we went to watch our friends' Cosplay Photo shoot panel and just derp around. Final hour before leaving was pretty much full of awful and lame jokes and really really bad derping. We left to drive towards to Vihti around 5pm.

First we had only one anime gurl but then...

This is how con-car should look like.

Time went really fast and aa can I just go back ? Next con for me will be Tracon and I can't wait over 2 months ! Well of course we plan to go to photo shoot during summer but still. Damn you Kuopio and money issues for cockblocking Animecon from me.

4 kommenttia:

  1. Vastaukset
    1. Älä vaan 8'D huvittavinta tilanteessa on ehkä se, että autossa on vaan yks jätkä. Ja tietenkin ratin takana. Turvallisuutemme on kummasti vaarassa tuntuntuu.

      Poista
  2. Ooh te olitte vissin Basara Yukimura ja Masamune Desussa? :'D (sori liian väsynyt lukemaan koko blogin) Minulla on kuva hakama versioista!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Joo kyllä oltiin 8D (ja ei ehkä kannatakkaan voin vaan kuvitella typojen määrää näissä teksteissä hups). Ooh onkohan se yhtään edustava 8D meillä nimittäin ei oo edes yhtään epäedustavaa kuvaa kun elämä oli niiden hakamoiden ja Masamunen nenäverenvuotojen kanssa liian raskasta kuvaamiseen XD

      Poista