torstai 16. elokuuta 2012

19

Heya guys! I think I'll get soon new stuff like sewing machine (ah I can finally start making my cosplays for Tracon), table and chair for it and maybe new phone even! Because well my phone one day refused to wake up anymore and now it's been on maintenance almost 3 months and last week they called and said that they can't fix it and they also won't replace it. Fuck you then.

I got job too if someone hasn't yet read it from Twitter. My school starts next Monday and my work starts Tuesday... I guess this will be really busy Autumn again then. I haven't done much so here take some TERA screenshots again!


Oh the times when my warrior was still lvl 37 and had this Pimp Daddy gear


I wanted to try healer class so I made Castanic mystic Nae

Me and my bad husbando vol 1 aka Forest

My brother's Human slayer, me and Matti's Aman Lancer


My Elin Archer Kuu and Sauod's Castanic warrior

Rai being surrounded by ladies




New character: Elin Lancer Nue

We were climbing on mountains when we suddenly end up to place like this. There were no proper colors (I haven't edited these screenshots), no mobs, no background music (it was dead silence there) and only couple NPC's... creepy. I'm sure this is new area they are going to publish later on.

"Bitch what did you say? Did you say my disco ball looks ridiculous!?"


and to end of this entry I'll dedicate to derpy screenshots and also...horses.


"There were whole dungeon room to die and you came and died on top of me... nice"

Where are you watching Sauod...You are being quite obvious here.

how is that even possible?



...
...........


Found this place with Sauod haha

I have no idea what's going on



"urhg can I just go back to kill stuff already?"
  
I...

I'm not even sorry!

"15 minutes before servers went down for maintenance. 9 am. So calm"



1 kommentti:

  1. Hej honey, mulla ois sulle haastetta! http://noturghost.blogspot.fi/2012/11/home-is-to-feel-like-that.html :----)

    VastaaPoista